Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well...

http://www.snowmanwx.wordpress.com/ I will be continuing a personal weather blog, but as far as Volunteer Wx, that will be coming to an end. I do not have as much time to post daily forecast and such. I will however continue to post daily discussion when the weather is interesting as well as posting pictures and fun weather stories and maybe even more off topic things such as Nashville Predators discussions, political discussions. Volunteer will be left up for quite some time however. Thanks to all who have commented and interacted over the past several years and made Volunteer Weather worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to this come to an end. Good luck and blessings your way.

William Brantley said...

I am also sorry that you have to slow down on posting here. By the way the just previous post appearence that you had with the eagles flying around in the mountainous view was a Beautiful theme. I will keep this blog linked to My Blog as long as you keep it open. And I Thank You for Linking My blog to yours. Best of Luck in your Future Plans.